Invitation

My photo
I was always into art but didn't really do much since school until ny friend introduced me to the world of ATC's. I love creating this Mini Art, and hope you enjoy following my efforts ..... please invite me to view any works of your own we can inspire each other ... delightful times ahead!

Me and mine

Hello to you all, I'm Steph.. I live on a farm in the west of Ireland, my husband Pat, keeps cattle but although I do like them I perfer to spend my time with my horse, Sheika.. her filly foal, Toots... my donkey Alfie and my hens! Our dog is Poppy is far too cute for her own good and flits around gathering love and cuddles from everyone! My wonderful children are twins,'a pigeon pair', now fully fledged and living life to the full! Kirk my son lives here, my daughter, Nina is in Germany.

Thursday, March 4, 2010


Here is another 'Moonlight' ATC that I did some time ago... again, embossed fish, painted with acrylics with embellished relief work..... I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Steph - so glad you got sorted! I love your atcs. I think your work has a very unique style. Take a look at some of the people who are out there and comment, then, they'll come visit you back. Pen x

    ReplyDelete

Followers